Skip to main content

Business Research


Comments

  1. Hi Maggi,
    I really enjoyed the research you did on yoga studios. I feel like sometimes I forget that certain brands still need to brand and market themselves. I feel that my them supplying socials it really brings their customers and makes them into a community!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maggi!
    I loved reading your research post. It's incredible to see how yoga studios and crystal shops are marketing themselves online! I have yet to find an excellent yoga studio to go to. I love learning how businesses, such as Hylete, brand themselves on Facebook. I know it works for some businesses but definitely not all. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy the post, it is something I did not know or venture into as it is not my cup of tea but your Blog was very interesting and gave me knowledge that I was not aware of and for that I am a little more educated than before. Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dig this post, Maggi! I learned a lot from your research and may follow a few of these accounts as a result! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    I completely agree, a website should be aesthetically pleasing and attractive in order to gain the right attention! I have learned some good information from your post!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts