Website review 09/11/2020


https://www.pennyjuice.com/

The first website I chose was the website for Penny Juice, the first thing that I noticed that it had great contras, the logo was huge and the phone number to call was bigger than the other things as well. This shows the customer what is most important. The second thing I noticed was that the repetition was off, the colors were also not easy to look at. The alignment of this page was nice, it wasn't all centered but the balance was there. The Typography was very simple and changed where it needed too. The navigation was pretty simple. I believe that the website was professionally done. However, I feel as if the website was made a couple years ago and is in need of an update. I would change the color scheme, to a light blue and maybe a light purple instead. 

https://www.headhunterhairstyling.com/

The second website I chose was the website for head hunter hairstyling. First reaction to this website was that it looked very professional. I love the colors, they had similar colors as the penny juice website but they were more toned down. It is much easier to look at. The video that pops up when you are on the home page is satisfying and eye catching. I feel as if they could have toned up the typography a little bit. If they made some of the forts a little more eye catching it would be more interesting to read. Their logo looks great and I like how simple the layout is, so the alignment is in check. Their services page looks similar to a menu I like it a lot. I think it is different and trendy, I would however change some colors or the fonts slightly on this page. The last thing that I would change would be the photos of the stylists on the stylists page. They are unprofessional, I would have a uniform style for the photography of each stylist. 

http://www.roverp6cars.com/?LMCL=hcn9F4

The next website I chose was the MGBD parts website. First impression, horrible. It looks like someone let a five year old create this website. It is way too overwhelming. It is completely unorganized and the alignment is off. There are so many little stickers of all the options that you can choose that it is completely confusing. The color scheme for this website hurts my head, I would completely re do this website. Their use of design makes me feel like their brand is a scam. I wouldn't trust this website or order anything off it if I clicked on it.

https://www.toyota.com/

The last website I looked at was Toyotas website. This website is simple and organized. I like the colors they chose, the red and white are a really good contrast with one another. Their scale of what should be big and what should be smaller is perfect. When you first click on the site, it has a beautiful professional photo of their cars, the different tabs you can click on are very easy to navigate.Their branding makes me want to search for a new car to buy. Their website is simple and elegant, it is very professional and it is easy to look at and navigate.

Comments

Popular Posts