Week 2 Post 1: Blog Post


Communicating in a business has changed drastically over the past couple of years. Most people have accounts on instagram or their social media accounts that they represent what their business or brand is about on. Social media makes it easier to reach large numbers of people, it allows for people all over the world to get in touch with you and see what your business is all about. There are also so many other promotional options on social media now. You can pay to promote your profile or a post on instagram, this will allow for other people who might not have naturally come across your page to access what you are offering. communication with business in the pass would either be by phone call or email. People would have to use the internet to find a service or a business, then would have to contact them. 

Now with instagram and other social media platforms, you can simply slide into a businesses direct messages and communicate with them that way. There is also another way many people get traffic on their pages, and it is through paying social media influencers to promote their product. 

I honestly have never reviewed a product before. However, if I really liked the product I would state all the positive things that I love about it. I think that I would probably not respond to negative comments, and I would like and comment back to those who comment with positivity on my account. This would be a way for me to show that I only welcome supportive comments on my page.

Comments

Popular Posts