Engaging My Customers

 I chose LL My Psychic Jane, Sah D'Simone, Sahara Rose, Prema Yoga, Shaman Durek, Transcendental Meditation, and Asteya live as some pages that I would look into making connections with. I chose these people and businesses because they are all self proclaimed and self help businesses. Each one of the people that I chose shares the same ideals as me, they want to help make a change in this world and connect with their community on a deep level. I also chose these businesses because they all give me hope that I can do what I love to do and still be successful. These companies also have a very good feed and post detailed information on their pages. This has helped me to realize how much work actually goes into social media management and keeping an audience happy. I realized that facebook posts are usually longer and more detailed than most other social media accounts. I want to start posting on my account to grow my audience and sell more readings and yoga classes to my followers. I have decided that it is going to be important for me to prioritize posting regularly on my instagram, facebook, and tik tok to keep my clientele growing.

Comments

Popular Posts