Instagram Is The Best!

The only social media platform that i have used in the past is instagram. I already have a business account to post and promote about my readings and yoga class offerings. I used to only use my personal instagram account but then I decided to create a separate account so that I could filter out the people who weren't interested in what I posted. I have been posting around once a week however, now, I am going to try to commit to posting around 4 or 5 times a week. I like the idea of posting videos on my instagram account more than posting photos. I definitely need to be better about using hashtags. I have never tried them before but I know they are very beneficial for drawing in new traffic on your account. I have 34 followers and I am following 31 people. I mostly follow people in my community or popular psychics and yogis. I want to start looking at more accounts that offer readings so that I can see how what type of content they post. I want to also make my posts more aesthetically pleasing so that when someone comes across my account they are immediately interested. Instagram can be used in many different ways. What I have noticed is that when people have a lot of followers and engagement, they can sell just about anything and make big profit. I think the key to growing my account is staying consistent with posting and actively reaching out to other peple in my community. I have posted the link to my instagram below so that you all can check it out!


https://www.instagram.com/vahana_messages/

Comments

Popular Posts