Posting Takes A LOT of Time...

This week, and last week have been nothing but crazy for me and my life. I have started to realize why most people ho run companies and are influencers hire people to post things for them n social media. Between instagram, facebook, an tiktok I have my hands very full. I was able to post one thing this week on instagram. I posted a video using the Nadi Shodana breath to demonstrate to people how to balance their masculine and feminine energies. I found that I should write out a list of steps for my future posts. I want to become more structured. I forgot to use hashtags, however, I did share this video on my personal accounts story, and one of my fellow psychic and healers shared the video on their pages as well. I was talking with my bosses and they were explaining that for an international client base like theirs, it is best to post either in the morning or right before bed. I took their advice and posted in the morning around 10 ocklock so that it would be the first thing people saw when they woke up. I also posted three photos on facebook. for these posts I used hashtags and other features on Facebook to advertise my readings and offerings. I Linked the posts to my appointment tab along with the tab for my schedule and availability. Ive learned that is important to use hashtags even if it may make you look like you are looking for random followers. The one problem I have always had with hashtags is that people see that from an outside perspective as "clout chasing". I guess its time for me to get rid of my ego on that one and start #hashtaging everything! I found that for facebook the best time of day is in the afternoon. I used hashtags that were relevant to my story and what I want people to be interested in that were drawn to my page. I used hashtags like #love, #meditation, #unity, and #chakras. I have learned that maybe worrying about all of the social media posts isn't a job that best suits me.

Comments

Popular Posts