Stalking my Favorite People on Instagram

 I believe that visual media is useful for every type of company and brand. Visual media allows for the interest of new clients, the growth and expansion of your client base, and a lot more exposer than if you were to not use visual media. I believe for my business it is essential for me to have an online media presence. I want to make sure that I can tay up with the speed social media works at thoughtcrimes. Social media is fast and takes time to create content that could either go viral or fail. When thinking of businesses in the same field as mine it is hard for me to find any that are super popular. The best examples that I can find of different “businesses” are the different people who are famous for their spiritual advising These people are content creators, regret hosts, psychics, and Ayurvedic counselors. This is where I would like to be in a couple of years. Eventually my dreams is to host retreats for healings.

 The first person who I am going to bring up as an example of a healer who has inspired me to grow myself is Sahara Rose. Her instagram handle is @iammsahararose. She has a book, a podcast, and has been featured in many magazines and spiritual confesses all over the world. She has close to 250 thousand followers on instagram and I can almost guarantee that her following has definitely effected her career. With so much exposure she is rising to the top of each and every social media platform. She is a voice for menials and is very profound. Her instagram has a variety of different posts, She posts some funny stuff, serious things, promotional, and educational posts. I think that the variety of different posts definetly keeps her followers engaged and interested. Sahara posts everyday, including her instagram stories keeping her followers updated on day today things. She doesn’t use any hashtags that I can find and I can almost assure that she did at one point thought. I believe though that she just has a strong enough of a following that she doesn’t have to use hashtags anymore. Saharas last post was made today at 1 pm. Most of her posts seem to be around the early to mid afternoon. She has many famous spiritual leaders and activists commenting on her posts and it allows for follower to know how legit she is. I think that her strategy and posts are very aesthetic and eye catching. I want to learn to edit more photos like this and post more regularly. 

The next account that I chose to stalk was @rocksforthepeople. This company sells crystals and they do their marketing really well. They make videos, photos, and they really do it well. You can tell that they put a lot of time and effort into their posts. They have 348 thousand followers and growing. They post frequently but not regularly and their last and most recent post was today. I can take their work ethic and their post strategy as keys for my business. All of their posts are made with high quality cameras and their videos are put together with professional apps. 

The last account I am going to talk about Is @shamandurek, he is wonderful and truly a gift to this world. His account is made of videos and photos. He likes to make photos with quotes over them as well. He does a great job with the posts with his quotes over them. All the people I have reviewed do not use hashtags because they do not need them since they have such a following. Shaman Durek has 186 thousand followers and growing. The things I love about his account is that he is so engaged with his followers. He is always responding to his “tribes” direct messages and It really has grown his community,

Some hashtags I am going to adopt are, #healing, #love, #tarot, #energy, #oneness, #mindfulness.

Comments

  1. Good post, I like the use of your examples. You make some excellent points. Good job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts