Advertising


When I look at adds on social media platforms, I tend to turn away from video adds. They are too long to watch and often I feel like most other viewers feel this way as well. The most effective instagram adds are the ones that are on stories. This is because when you are swiping through stories and an add pops up you cant always tell that its an add right away. It is tasteful and discrete.

Most adds that draw my attention are photos of GIF's of a product, in terms of services I find that the adds that show the pricing and exact benefits from the service are the most intriguing. The most annoying adds are the ones where someone is screaming at you to buy their product, those really get under my skin.

Traditional advertising in tvs, billboards, magazines, ect seemed to be adds that gibe the customer the name to remember. On any of these lovely ways of advertising they aren't immediate satisfaction. Meaning they aim towards the viewer remembering the name so that when they see the product in a store or online they remember to buy it. The adds on traditional advertising strategies most of the time cannot be bought right on the spot. On social media, your adds can link the viewer to your sales page with one button. This is a much faster way to increase revenue and get customers buying. 

For my advertisements I decided to use instagram because that is the app that I use the most for social media marketing. I decided to include one add of a video of me talking, the other is of my different offerings, and the last is of the newest offering that I have. This is a variety for customers and viewers to see. For each of the adds I used different audience types to see what would work the best. I linked all of the adds to my website so that people could purchase from there. My adds are the best for my company because they aren't pushy rather, informative. 




Comments

Popular Posts