Email Subscriptions


When it comes to sending email subscriptions to an email list I think it is good to have a description of ho ofter you will be sending your email when you are promoting it to people. For instance,, "sign up for my monthly email subscription list?". I believe that a monthly list is just the right consistency for an email list. When sending an email list its important to not spam your subscribers, it makes people very annoyed, and that is definitely not what we want. 

In my news letters I spend a lot of time talking about the full and new moons, these are interesting topics for the reader and allow for my knowledge of the moon cycles and zodiac to spread. I usually also send updates every-time I improve or make a change to my offerings. this allows for customers to be excited.

I do have to be honest, being consistent with my emails has been very difficult for me and it is something I need to work on more consistently. It is merely a matter of time management.

Recently, I have been thinking about spending time to set up a monthly subscription that costs $5. Whoever subscribes gets a short email about how the zodiac will be effected every month. this is obviously need to be more planned out thought.




Comments

Popular Posts