Linked in Research


When I was looking through Linked in there were a lot of energy healing groups that I could join. These groups would be highly beneficial for me to be a part of so that I could learn more about the different places I can work when I am finished with my reiki certification. I found a group called "Natural Energy Healing". In this group they post studies, research, and case histories to help the development of energy healers and keep everyone updated on the latest research. I think that since we live in a world that is validated by science it is important to know as many scientific facts about energy healing that I can to combat with the idea that is all woo woo spiritual b.s.  

Music sites I have used are Spotify and sound cloud. I am not a musician however I know that I find a lot of underground and less popular house mixes on SoundCloud that I am obsessed with. And Spotify is a more formal and professional music streaming app, like apple music is.

Streaming is a big option for me. I have never used twitch however I wasn't to get into it and hopefully draw more clients in that way. I know that through tik tok I have gotten plenty of interaction from videos I have posted. I lof of people who are "woke", or spiritual, go on tik tok and make videos. I have started to make a couple pick a card readings on tik tok and I am hoping that consistency will be key for me.

I have never set up a yelp account because I think that allowing for my reviews to be on etsy is easier for my clients. I also have thought of posting my reviews on my website, I am in the process of collecting the reviews right now. 

I have never reached out to any meet up groups however I do know that I have met a lot of cool people through moonlight meditations. I found this group of people through Instagram, they are a group of like minded individuals who meet every morning to meditate at moonlight beach. Most of the participants are healers and energy workers. 

Comments

Popular Posts