Linked IN

 When it comes to linked in and twitter, I definitely feel like twitter is much more progressive and new age. There is a lot of controversy when it comes to twitter however, even the president is victim to misuse of this social platform. I believe that twitter does allow for your account to grown much faster though. It allows for more casual conversations and comments on things as well. I think that linked in is great to connect with people from your past and find others who wok in your same field.

I believe social influencers are super important to the growth of a product or brand. I think it gives social media platforms  more of an incentive for businesses overall. I eventually want to be an influencer for brands that I trust.


My twitter is https://twitter.com/AstroQueen111

Comments

  1. I think you would be a great influencer! I really hope you get to that point because we could use more positive and inspiring people that are less influenced by the money and fame they get from being a super star. You come across as a very down to earth person and that's so refreshing!
    I love Twitter too. I don't personally use it very much, but I check it out and one of my professors referred to it as the "cocktail party" of Social Media and to me, that says it all. You can really boost your business on a platform like that in a fun and flirty way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts