A ROUGH Look At My Post Plan!

With much thought,

I have decided to make Instagram and Twitter as the main platforms for my social media, my facebook is linked to my Instagram as well. 

 My instagram now is based off of live video readings, twitter posts that I create, and photos of myself and others that fit in with the aesthetic of my page. 

Throughout this year I have learned many new helpful tools for my brand and image. Not only am I able to share my passions with people online, but I am doing it in a way that is authentic and powerful. I feel as though I have a voice online because the structure I have learned in this classed has help me to feel bold.

Anyway, this is my plan for posts this next month, 

Monday through Friday I am posting at minimum 7 tweets a day, I share 3 of these tweets to instagram a day.

Then every other week, on Thursdays, I will go live on instagram to do a reading or each zodiac sign. 

On the alternate week I will do a pick a card reading, these are readings that I make by taking a photo and adding text over it. 

Then on every Sunday night I will post photo or video that somewhat advertises my offerings, whether it be client feedback or something I create to explain what I do.

I want to schedule a live video with another healer by the end of this month to have something new on my page. 

I prefer to post photos of myself freely, all my rules are loose because if I want to post more I will. If I take a super photo I think my followers will like I will post it. 

Lastly, I will start to type a blog post at the end of each week to make sure I am checking in with myself, me simply typing all of these goals out allows them to be obtainable. 

These videos usually take me about 2 hours, in all. 

I will switch up the hashtags I use every week to keep the information fresh and the hashtags grabbing new groups of people. 


Comments

Popular Posts