Facebook and instagram, How are we doing?

  For social media analytics to be of use for my business, I must look the issues that businessehhhs often make with their own data and select features that will help me not make those same mistakes. Data must be accurate, timely, relevant, and worth the cost of


When looking at insights and analytics I think the most beneficial measuring tool is the amount of interactions and the insight on interactions.

This tool helps me to tailor my posts to what got the most interaction in the past so that I can play to what my audience wants to see.

Advertising reports are also helpful because it shows how many advertisements have been clicked on and interact with. This is good because it shows how much worth you are getting for your money. I have not taken the time to post any adds yet, this next week I am going to try it out and see if it attracts more clients. I am more interested in getting actual clients than getting followers who do not interact with me. This is the struggle for my business.

I am trying to find the balance between online groups and in person groups. I feel as if in person groups bring a-lot more financial support. however, now that this is taken away from us online groups are all that we have.

With the help of hashtags my account has gotten a lot more interaction than it has in the past. Every post I use 12 hashtags and comment how someone can book a session with me. This is starting to help. I have learned that consistency is key. Growth to building a business starts slow at first but it will speed up eventually.

If I can get one new client every month then by the end of the year I will have 12 clients, I am setting the goal to get 4 new clients a month starting in 2020.

I want my sessions to be booked! And, I want their to be a waiting list.

Comments

Popular Posts