Future Strategy



Out of all the social media platforms I believe instagram and twitter are the best for me to integrate my business. The best tool I have learned during this semester was learning how to plan and schedule out my posts. I have learned to stick to a schedule for my posts to keep consistency and my followers interested. I believe that another tool I have learned from this semester was my ability to use hashtags. My posts are informative, however I like to keep my humor light and young. I think I have learned to have a presence that embodies who I am. 

I have enjoyed being enthusiastic, encouraging, and bold. I have no inclination to hold the manor of someone who lacks enthusiasm. 

I believe I should be spending no more than $40 a month on instagram promotions. 
I will plan to promote my business only using the instagram promotion tool for now. 

Comments

Popular Posts